Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Clearification :)

I was just reading my last blog post on The Saints and The Roughnecks article and I made a mistake which I would like to clarify when I said that we need to acknowledge that working with girls is not the same as working with boys it is actually the opposite it is suppose to be that you have to acknowledge that working with boys is not the same as working with girls. That was something that I learned in my other Sociology class :) and on Monday we also learned that girls are tied to the home whereas boys are tied to their peers therefore, males are more likely to engage in delinquency because this is related to their friendships. I also believe this particular information also goes hand in hand and can be related and compared to the saints and roughnecks article. Because in the saints and roughnecks article both groups were tied to their peers and because of the friendships they had with their peers they were all being delinquent together hence, males are tied to their peers and are more likely to engage in delinquency because this is related to their friendships. Furthermore, we also learned that what girls fear the most is not to be loved whereas boys have the fear of failing and that is what they fear the most this was also something else that I learned in my Juvenile Delinquency class and I thought it was very interesting so I thought I would share this great and fascinating information with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment